KPN - Public Purchasing Made Easy!
ABOUT KEYSTONE PURCHASING NETWORK
Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN) is a cooperative purchasing program that serves educational, local government, and non-profit organizations nationwide. Contracts are competitively bid so there is no need to duplicate the bid process. Eligible schools and agencies can join KPN at no cost and no obligation to purchase.
The Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN) is an initiative of the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU), a political subdivision for the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The KPN bid process satisfies the procurement laws for most states.
BENEFITS OF COOPERATIVE PURCHASING
- Save time & money with the Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN) Public Purchasing Program
- Available to all public schools and entities within states permitting cooperative purchasing
- Competitively bid purchasing contracts awarded in accordance with local and state laws
- Submit a free, one-page registration and immediately begin issuing PO’s at discounted prices
- Join over one thousand fellow schools and public entities currently using the KPN program
- All Sportsfield Specialties, Inc athletic equipment available via contract
KPN customers please contact your regional sales representative to place your order or for more information about our products.